Re: [microsound] inspired recomendation

a more descriptive review would be appreciated. :)

great.. now you've put me on the spot! i should say i should leave that up to you writers.. but i'll give it a shot...

for those of you not familiar with nosei sakata / *0's work.. it's more in the ikeda/noto style of computer tones and frequencies.. rather than the mego/fennesz, which to me is more noisy and grating.. and to me, the "0.00" cd is really just a perfect combination of high tones, low tones.. rhythmic bits.. random bits.. even drone-like segments with bass tones .. or, like track 11.. bass tones w/ noise. very well programmed, too... where each track really has a strong focal point.. really draws you in... and has enough variety that it keeps you wondering what kind of sounds are coming next.

it's highly recommended, ... i can't write about music... (and highly respect those who can).. but, if you're into the more cleaner, bleepier, microscopic sounds.. definitely check it out..

and i heard that crazy man richard chartier's new one on Meme is quite nice as well!

taylor,

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + taylor deupree/12k taylor@xxxxxxx http://www.12k.com

OUT NOW:
taylor deupree + richard chartier "spec." (12k1007)
taylor deupree "gen.sec" on 'ambient systems limited edition' (instinct)

OUT SOON:
taylor deupree (full length CD) (12k1008) (winter.99-00)
taylor deupree untitled 12" EP (audio.nl / netherlands)
taylor deupree remixing Goem on "extensie" (goem remix CD)
taylor deupree: kim cascone "bubblewarp" remix, on "blue cubism" (digital narcis/japan)
futique "go.low" (shadow records, 2000)