Re: [microsound] random thought

Just a thought. Certain combinations of sound pattern stimulate different
parts of the mind (hence music appreciation). Sonic vibrations in
texture-based sound also stir a set of emotions, through a different sort
of mind-body stimulation. Just a thought... Do you think it possible for
the use of electric pulses, (minor shocks) physically administered in
controlled patterns and intensities could be understood as a composition?
and appreciated as a musical score? I suppose I run a risk by saying
'music' (lacks aural ingredient)- I struggle to find a descriptive word.

Any ideas?
Sarah

This brought to mind some ideas we have been thinking about concerning audio electricity...really an extension of our sonic environments / in audio work which we introduced to the microsound forum a couple of weeks back. One aspect of these works is the creation of immersive spaces through extreme frequency audio, such that the audio is felt as much as heard: using ultra-low and -high freqs to give the listener / participent a sonic massage. How possible would it be to create such a space which went some way further, to give subtle electric "shock" massage? Any further ideas about this appreciated.

immedia