Re: [microsound] a modestly amused proposal

I propose a microsound compilation CD:

Core Samples/Nigh Bore

Everyone contributes 20 seconds of themselves
making "real music" in whatever way they wish.
The results are then made into another recording,

Corps Sampled/Neigh-Bor

I'll bet we could get jhno to dig out his duduk.
Someone from the antiorp collective can send us
the sound of a rusty typewriter doing a manifesto
on lead foil (blocks the UN satellite's mind
boggle-izer rays when applied to a colander and
worn on the head). Taylor D. can stroke one of his
cats and make 'em purr, etc.

and we dedicate it to Peter :-)

Gregory (dying to make 20 seconds of real music.
Do you want a Guqin solo or some Javanese suling?)

_
knowledge is not enough/science is not enough/love is dreaming/this equation
Gregory Taylor/WORT-FM 89.9/ http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~gtaylor