Re: [microsound] a modestly amused proposal

>definately the best posting since i am on this list.
>
>jayrope

Aw shucks. Hmmm...while I *do* have your attention,
I should mention that - while I'm not nearly as focused
a programmer as our friend and correspondent
celebrating in Irvine or engaged in programming a show
which falls exclusively into microsound territory (as
even the most cursory perusal of the playlists posted
at the URL below suggests), I'm always interested in works
that you wouldn't mind having broadcast. Fairness and
congeniality constrain me to point out that they may
not be gotten to the moment they arrive, but you might
not be too upset to be programmed as part of a program
which is actually a stealth recruitment show for this
kind of work targeted at ostensibly "normal" listeners.
Several names you already know have joined the fray.
I'm still trying to figure out how to frame an obit
notice for quentin crisp for this week....

There's a contact address on the RTQE homepage. We now
return you to your regularly scheduled discourse.

gregory

_
knowledge is not enough/science is not enough/love is dreaming/this equation
Gregory Taylor/WORT-FM 89.9/ http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~gtaylor