yes a show!

Hi!
    well it a show at the SMELL. we thought we would try to get you out
before Clinton claims a national emergency because of y2k all to stay in
power since his humiliation in Seattle and that the little green men
stole the solar panels to watch our tv and laugh at all of us.

sat dec 11--
BRAD LANER
KRAIG GRADY, ERIN BARNES, and FRIENDS
MICHAEL JON FINK + MARTY WALKER

247 s. main (between 2nd and 3rd) [enter + parking around back] that is
alley between main and spring. its safe!

downtown
(213) 625-4325

-- Kraig Grady.
North American Embassy of Anaphoria Island
http://www.anaphoria.com

--Boundary_(ID_KbF040rH65nIVEYq+mLVdQ)--