Re: [microsound] Digital Narcis

zimbette wrote:

> on eric la casa:
>
> is his stuff all pretty much straight field recordings?  i have a cd on
> the label _groundfault_ that features 3 of his tracks:

I only have his release on Digital Narcis, "L´empreinte de L´ivresse", which has
one track consisting of (more or less) unprocessed field recordings...but it´s
very good. Layered sound-waves (yes, sea/water) that produce tranquilization
beyond prozac.

The other three tracks are amazing electroacoustic workouts, where field
recordings and a bunch of other sounds are processed into terrific, pulsating,
droning soundscapes. One of my best purchases all year.

> chris.

/Oeivind/