permissile

sorry for the cross posting.
here is a play list from my last radio broadcast, tune in if you are interested in this style of music.

Permissile: an audible guide to the glitch. some sundays from 2am-6am and the rest of the sundays from 4am-6am, central standard tme.
CKUW 95.9fm Winnipeg, MB, Ca
http://www.winnipeg.freenet.mb.ca/ckuw/Index.html

Sunday december12th 1999 playlist

Artist Album Track
Jocelyn Robert canned gods War#1
tone rec couchy pac parallel dist
oval diskont line extension
teiji furuhashi 1984-1994 exhibition #9
dumb type o/r 40 winks
kapotte muziek electrocute full album
teleform vershiedene:cd-projekt wunsch und wirkliech
duul.drv b.inealo.iisd drv_aslii.amblex
spec Spec Specification six
O/r O/r O/r
fennesz hotel paral.lel Sz
ester brinkmann totes rennen zichen kolte
concept 1 96 cd:1 11
unit Nacroleptic symphony several tracks
-the next two hours consisted of a LIVE FM 02|27|98 RealAudio broadcast featuring:
Dr.Nachtstrom, hecker , mesmeon and farmersmanual
from www.orang.org

if you know of some musicians which would fit into this exploration, let me know it could only strengthen the program and the expanse of this community.