RE: [microsound] [Fwd: clksndcts]/glitches

Achim,
I quite liked your introduction to Clicks & Cuts, and I have to say, I can't
wait to hear the album.
I may have mentioned it to you, but did you ever check out our Minimalism
issue at Urban Sounds?
(http://www.urbansounds.com/us_current/thumbnail/index.html)   Not only do
we interview MP's own Stewart Walker, but also Brinkmann, Hawtin, Noto,
Reich, & Deupree... and there's an introduction that I think is very much in
line with your own socio-economic exploration of "Clicks and Cuts."  I'd
love to hear what you think.

Best,
Philip Sherburne
Editor, Urban Sounds