tour2000

I'm arranging a summer tour in Europe for August 14 - Sept1 2000...I'd like
to hear from anyone who would be interested in either performing and/or
helping to set up concerts in the following cities: Amsterdam, Zurich,
Frankfurt, Cologne, Leipzig, Berlin, & Vienna... the material I plan on
performing will be in the glitch/microsonic/post-digital vein so artists
mining similar territory would be prefered...
please respond to me off the list if you have any contacts or desire to
share a bill...I have a performance proposal I can send out to interested
parties...
Cheers!
KIM