Re: [microsound] failure

i am generally NOT a negative person.. but all this discussion of
"failure" makes me wonder:

have any realeases been a failure to any of the consumers out there?

i have yet to hear anything that i did not like (okay, so i like pretty
much everything, i admit it), though there have been a few things that
felt very "same-y" to me...  the things that VERY much impress me though,
regardless, tend to be from the mego camp, especially fennesz.

just curious..

chris.

music for lunchpails . wednesdays 6-9pm . kuci 88.9fm . www.kuci.org
"you're not supposed to quote yourself in a sig!"  -me.
it.s ok to like noise it.s okay to like house it.s okay to like pop

--Boundary_(ID_cd8nSikZgDIp9vcq5FrBzQ)