Re: [microsound] greetings

hello everyone.  i am also new to the list.  i'm chris.  i'm 21.  i've been
creating sound collages on my computer (using a very basic sound program) for
several years.	i don't know anyone else who does this sort of thing.

i like oval/microstoria, ryoji ikeda, nobukazu takemura, pole.	i also just
recently listened to subotnick for the first time, and was extremely
interested.

in my work i use (tiny bits of) samples, found sounds, and various noise.

i also would be interested in software suggestions.  and i wouldn't mind
exchanging mix tapes with anyone that might be interested.

thanks.

-chris

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Looking for the best deals available on the Net?

Try the Valet:

http://valet.flycast.com/valet/info/fc0494/?17013