Bradley Strider, Powerpill, Pacman, and Mind the Gap

This was taken from an interview of Mike, on Rich:

 " J: Oh, just one more: How much of Mike & Rich is you, and how much is
Rich? Also, is there anything else you'd like the Aphex fans to know?
Any nuggets?
 Mike: Regarding the Mike & Rich album it is 50/50. I think we were each
gravitating towards each
 others style. In other words the bits you think are him are me & vice
versa. I could list exactly who
 did what but I can't be fucked. Also, Powerpill had 2 other proposed
singles if 'Pacman' was
 successful, 'Mind the gap' (with samples from the London Underground
morphing into "the mind
 gap"& "gap the mind" etc. And another computer game one I think (I
forget). Bradley Strider 12"s are
 by him & should be included in discographies, and the Mike & Rich album
is called simply "Mike &
 Rich", expert knob twiddlers was just part of the artwork, but I can
see how it happened."

Can anybody give me more precise information on the releases he mentions
(excepting "Mike and Rich"), as it is all rather vaguely put. Labels,
Cat No's, Track Listings, Release dates, etc.
Thanks a lot,
Christophe