Re: [microsound] sound art

the author's too-brief "criticism" of this show says it all:

	"What you will *not* hear at the Whitney are intricately determined
	works considered classics of that forbiddingly intellectual 'electronic
	music'..."

of course, the author himself does an admirable job of reinforcing the
stereotype of electronic music whereby the Whitney saw fit to subtract it
almost entirely from its program (despite the commitment to it of most of
the artists otherwise featured in the show), lest its "difficulty" scare
anyone away.

sc