Re: [microsound] site of sound

agree. But if someone asks for comments on a certain item, and your
response is that the wire said something, I assume you didn't see the thing
yourself, but you also wouldn't see it, because the wire said something.
Your remark made me think you agreed, but maybe some more words were needed?

My comments were more in general about The Wire (or better: the way some
people, thank god not you, follow this magazine), and this seemed a good
oppurtunity to say something. But I'm glad we agree on critics

Frans