Re: nyman

dear all-I cant say I am normally interested in things like this but how many of you out there take liking to michael nyman's music??
ive never heard the infamous piano soundtrack but would list many of his scores for peter greeneway movies and his live recordings amongst some of my favorite music evr written regardless of genre. yet no one I know really mentinos him much ala reich,bryars,glass,(ickkk...) or other "minimalist" composers who have gone on to gane more mainstream recognition.
out..
kid

***********PS> if anyone out there has a copy or knows where I could get a copy of the wim martins soundtrack to "belly of an architect" , with or without the branca pieces, PLEASE email me, I cant find it and a copy would suffice*******************************