Re: microsound Digest 22 Jan 2000 23:59:48 -0000 Issue 41

Not for inclusion in your thesis, but nonetheless an essential read:
"Sounding Off: From John Cage to Dr. Funkenstein" by john corbett.
Veers more into rock and jazz than the books you mention though.  I'll
also recommend Mr. Corbett's recent album "I'm Sick About My Hat" on
Atavistic.  On a different note out of curiosity, what's your thesis on
(or properly titled) and what are you studying and where?

brian