Re: textbook?

Hi to all on the list

I have been making noise/sound/music for a few years but up until recently I've been using analogue process'. My listening has led me to DSP and the microsound list. I am using 'SoundHack' for a lot of my processing and, despite the generous manual, much of the tech' is beyond my expertise. I'm no mathematician and trial and error can only get me so far.

Can anyone recommend a text that would help me with some of the concepts involved and assume little or no prior knowledge?

Thanks,

maguffin