zoviet france

> I've run across a zoviet france cd with the title 'in.version'.  Is this
> a new cd or just a re-release.  I've tried to do some research on the
> web, but the zoviet france web site I found
> (http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/5171/) is just a title page with
> no discography.
> Anyone know where I could find some more info? thanks

	I made up a full discrography (at the time anyway) which currently
	sits at hyperreal:
	http://www.hyperreal.org/music/library/discogs/zoviet_france/

	A few new things have come out since then:
	Digilogue (1995), in.version (1996?), Mort aux Vaches (VPRO Live)
	I'm sure i've forgotton something.

	Also one of the members has his own solo project now, called
	Penumbra, and has just released a new album under that name.
	Hope this helps,
	n.
	"I grew up between nature... between trees and flowers
	 and birds and butterflies and dogs and cats and horses
	 and the beautiful blue sky..."          -the naturalist
	Official Tetsu Inoue Homepage: http://ww1.math.luc.edu/~njurcin
	Music Trading Page: http://ww1.math.luc.edu/~njurcin/trade.htm
	Radioshow Playlists: http://ww1.math.luc.edu/~njurcin/radioweb.htm