Re: [microsound] ? shirttrax

>A few weeks back I down loaded, & was very impressed by, the shirttrax mp3's
>from falsch.  Who is/are shirttrax?  Any other releases available?  A url?
>(the link from falsch takes you to an otherwise blank page with '0' on
>it...)

One guy is from 'snd'...i love their Mille Plateaux release, but I have to say
the first 2 12"s are wonderful...dub n click

Shirttrax have a CD out on Or, Good news about space...chock full of nuggets.

Also check out their track on a previous Touch compilation...name escapes me.
It also is an excellent track...