Re: [microsound] speech synthesis

SayIt!:  http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/audio/sayit.htm
-pH
In a message dated 2/28/00 9:22:41 AM, janne.martensgard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<<

I'm looking around for some text-to-speech software (preferrably Windows,

preferrably free) that *doesn't* sound good. That is, most of the

text-to-speech software I've played around with has produced too human-like

sounds and hasn't had enough modulation/tampering possibilities.

Basically, what I'm after is some speech synthesis program that allows the

user to *really* fuck up the computer voice, yet produces legible speech.

Kind of that old speech program for the Atari ST...

Anyone have any suggestions?

SayIt!:  http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/audio/sayit.htm
--Boundary_(ID_WeW+UzIZa1Tgz1i15amWoQ)