Re: [microsound] sayit!

> isn't it great?  i've noticed that if you work lots of consonants in to the
> program just so, you can come up with some spiffy rhythms, especially if you
> bring them in to audiomulch and filter and tweak them.  those glottal stops
> make nice snares.

this program is definitely going to become an important fixture in my
compositional process, i can feel it.  :)

> i thought the accent was more english, btw.

well, we fed it with french sentences & they turned out with an accent
which reminded me of italian.  probably because many consonants which
should be mute in french ended up vocal.  also the vowels sound fairly
different from one language to the other.

of course, this accent/pronunciation artifact only managed to increase
the resulting cascade of laughs.  & of course, making it say obscene
stuff didn't help either.

~ david