Re: [microsound] Re: Rendering Pictures (RGB Paradigm)

>> is the qt coder coding qt movies also? i thought it would do stills
>> only...

Since Akira replied to my question, I've been
experimenting making Quicktime Movies and importing
them into SoundHack.

The results can be pretty cool, and, unlike what I
expected, it is possible to predict and control
the output.

thanks,

Eloy

P.D. Akira, I haven't yet check the AE proyects, but
thanks for sending them and introducing me to this way
of working.
 ------
leaddaet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~leaddaet