Re: [microsound] supersphere

>http://www.supersphere.com/Club/Archive as well, e.g., Ruins,
Nobukazu Takemura, Godspeed You Black Emperor!,Labradford,Momus and Flossie
and the Unicorns

wow, what a great fucking site!!! live audio/video of fugazi, brokeback, *and* papa m sets?! sorry to post my enthusiasm for something totally not list related, but i just can't contain myself.

er, me too! saw this phenomenal site a couple of weeks ago - you have to check the takemura performance too. it's completely bewitching. and list-related! the very minimal camerawork (and bleached/blue colour) really adds to takemura's (and female cohort - who she?) beautiful performance - i find it's great to have sitting in a little realvideo window on the corner of your screen while you work (your bandwidth permitting of course). ambient video.

well done to the supersphere crew, whoever they are ...

d.

--
---+ dan hill [state51]
---+ new reviews on motion [17.3.2000]: