INANNA - signal/or/minimal

An interesting cd. Sent to me by (i believe) Cold Meat Industries...
    take the dub bass lines and synth washes away from Pole and you will be
close to where this disc is...
      containing hums, static, crackles, and fizzes; mostly subdued, yet
sometimes harsh and a very pleasent listening experience...
-just thought I'd give it a mention. i would put tracks up on the hotline,
but fate has decided against me ever installing the client   :(
p.s. If anyone (read ANYone) would like to mail tracks to be presented on my
radioshow, audio psychosis, then give me an email.
    take care,
J Mash
{exper:mental
music director