***HOTLINE UPDATE PROBLEMS***

if anyone is having trouble installing the new version of the hotline
client on either the PC or Mac please go to http://www.bigredh.com and let
them know this...not updating your client and being a part of our community
will only hurt our efforts to make the server a place to exchange
information and share mp3's of our work...
as a data point: I have installed the new version on MacOS 8.0 and Win95
with absolutely NO problems...but those of you with newer OS versions seem
to be having problems so please ask for help from the people at Big Red
H...also, remember to copy over your bookmarks folder so you don't lose
them!
widdershins,
KIM

__________________________
kim.cascone

kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.anechoicmedia.com
microsound hotline server: microsound.dyn.dhs.org

new releases:

? full length:: "cathodeFlower" (Ritornell/Mille Plateaux)
? mp3 release:: "pulsar studies" (Falsch/ http://www.fals.ch)
? compilation:: "cubeQuadratische (Herniated Mix #1)"
		      ("V/A - blueCubism" on Digital Narcis)

"the smooth always posseses a greater power of deterritorialization than
the striated."
   - Deleuze & Guattari