Re: [microsound] wish they could make sound like this

It's called PhyMod. I used it pretty regularly... I do remember the reg
fee being pretty high, though:

http://www.harmony-central.com/Software/Windows/phymod20.html

Should work fine in Virtual PC 3.0 for you Mac users, too. [haven't tried
that yet though]

--
Brian Whitman
Crudites Sound Ventures