Woodstockhausen mailing list

Potential audionauts:

For those of you who might be interested in participating in the
Woodstockhausen
effort ("a tiny festival of esoteric music") this summer, you should
probably subscribe
to the WSH mailing list if you haven't already.  Send an email to

	emusic-request@xxxxxxxxxxx

with "subscribe" by itself in the body of the message.  Traffic on this list
is extremely
light, and picks up only as the August concert gets closer.

Woodstockhausen is an annual celebration of the experimental, the weird, and
often the
obnoxiously silly in music and video media.  For the last two years, this
festival has
occurred on my property in the Santa Cruz mountains and has included
performers from
as far away as San Francisco, Paris, and Vogon.

If you want more information before committing yourself, check out the
Woodstockhausen
website administered by Doug Cook:

	http://www.candiru.com/woodstockhausen.html

Or simply write back to me for more information:

	wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks - Wayne Jackson