Re: [microsound] techno-mysticism (ne purple) with a side of Ae

In a message dated 3/29/00 11:04:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
thermal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< PS - All of the posts on this topic have made for quite enjoyable and
 interesting reading, and I am happy to see it becoming a continuing thread.

Myself, I'm getting a little tired of all this. Seems to me this discussion
is becoming stagnant reinventing the same blab-a-about over and over. Not
that it's all bullshit or anything, but this is getting a little over-chewed.