a belated note of thanx to rice&beans and the bb coaltion

just a note of appreciation to the beta bodega coaltion, the ghetto tech jammers, the rooftop beat mechanics, the schematic kids, chocolate industries, exedra and meza, and beat camp and mission for great shows and comradery during this year's winter music conference; it was the most enjoyable one ever, for me (and needle).
needle passes on that the vibe for his set at beat camp was 10 times stronger than when he threw it down at the ultra beach fest during last year's conference.
a shout to brendon and co. for their miami premiere at exedra on the 22nd---love that roland gear!---it was a trip down mammery lane for this milky boy.
thanks to jez and tekesh, seven (my other son); :leekon, spike, stewart walker and atlajala (eddie's new god) for great shows, ruminahui, la mano fria, plot and sixty six for laying it down smartly; marco tea farmer, grrl 13, induce, egg foo young and tambre (tamber) for support; dj godfather, terrence parker, detroit grand pu bahs, swap, mil mascaras, serge, portion reform (where's my mix?), function, phonem, tpm, patcha kutek, mennequin lung, ectomorph, interdimensional transmissions, rice & beans, the plex, intuit-solar, platform.net, vividvideo.com, and last but not least, Lord SP!!!

                sony mao