Re: [microsound] HOTLINE CLIENT SOFTWARE...

From: andreas berthling <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>found this on a hotline server, might be of interest:

>Is it safe to use Hotline Client 1.8???

Shades of the Aureate Spyware biz, perhaps?  However there is *no* cookie
file in the (PC) version of Hotline 1.8 that's installed on my
computer...hmm...maybe that's why I've never yet been able to complete a
download with the damn thing ;-)

Cheers

Paul

well, use any version before 1.25 or at least 1.5 then.

....and to all mac users, make sure the Hosts file lies in your systemsfolder!

.. _____
| | | |\ \
\ | ___|____|_\____\_
\ | |\ | | \____\\