Re: [microsound] mesmer

At 07:12 PM 5/3/2000 +0200, you wrote:

>is there anybody who can help me to get 'mesmervariations ash international
># ash 1.8cd2'? Do you know someone who want to sell it, or did you saw one
>copy in your local store? Please contact me offlist. I'll be generous.

You are in luck!
When I was in Bent Crayon (www.bentcrayon.com) the other day
they had a copy of the Mesmer Variations 2xcd sitting in their racks.
I just checked their website and they dont have it listed in their
database but they definitely have it there.Email them at
bcrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call them at 1-216-221-9200 asap.

Now if only somebody could help me get the theses...
.. Institut Fuer Feinmotorik: anonymous clear 10" (I.F.F.)
.. Arche-Type: Sky-Scraul-Space:Movies 1992-1995 cd (Nan)
.. Arche-Type: Marmalade Pa.Pa. cd (Nan)
.. The Conet Project 4xcd (Irdial Disc)

:  )

-->-Lance---
lance@xxxxxxxxxxxxx