Re: [microsound] oh....

patrick halbig wrote:

> ...glitch 'theory'...consumption requests....my product....
> did anyone else:
> 1) find the 20' to 2000 'campaign' ridiculous

For such claims to make sense, shouldn´t they be qualified? In what
sense did you find the "campaign" ridiculous?

btw, this "campaign" recently won the Ars Electronica award for Digital
Musics. Not that this has much to do with your claim, I just thought I´d
mention it.

> 2) find the concept of 'limited release' remarkably
>     compatible with other forms of bourgeois consumption
>     (Lafite, Daumier prints, rare Adorno text)

If the alternative is the multi-platinum-multi-selling-multi-whatever
consumption produced by corporate record companies, I know what I´d
prefer. Elitism rules.

/Oeivind/