Re: [microsound] popular computer music : oxymoron?

Boycott the academic establishment and take back our essential liberty to
perceive reality through personal experience rather than through dogmatic
vanity and hatred.
It was only a few centuries ago that we abandoned the tyranny of the
christian church and opened our arms to a thing called "science" as our
saviour and liberator.
It is time, again, to recognize that what once freed us is now holding us
hostage with its auothority. Just the same as monotheism freed us from the
illusions of the pagan beliefs and later became our cold prison cell of
ignorance. Ignorance is the thing from which your proffesor is suffering.
Ignorance to the fact that we are free thinkers, and that each and every one
of us has the wisdom and science of the world-whole in them. We must remember
that we GIVE auothority to the academic establishment of "science"- it is not
there by the power of itself.