CD packaging clues (an OT plea)

I am hoping one of you might know of a printing company somewhere on this planet (or on another connected to ours by standard telecommunications protocols) capable of producing CD packaging of the type used, for example, for Kluster "Eruption" (Marginal Talent), Mika Vainio "Ydin" (Wavetrap), and in general by Hat Art for its recent issues. The design is a cardboard gatefold with the width and height of a jewel case but about half the thickness; rather than the plastic of a digipack, one of the inner panels includes a horizontal slot in its center into which the CD is inserted, half of the disk still visible. This design seems ideal - it uses no plastic, will not break in mailing, costs little to ship, occupies little space on the shelf, fits into the security frames used by shops, and is erognomically friendly - but I know of nowhere in US making such things and have only seen them used in Europe. Any clues would be quite welcome, but as this question is definitely on neither side of the pre-/post-digital divide, off-list replies seem advisable. Apologies for the abuse of bandwidth...

np - Piano Magic "Artists' Rifles"

NOTE NEW DOMAIN FOR E-MAIL & WEB:
joshua maremont / thermal - mailto:thermal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
boxman [hako otoko] label - http://www.boxmanstudies.com/