B&W G3/400 LAMP 4.2.2 REAKTOR 2.3 UNITOR 8 HELP NEEDED

Please excuse the crosspost where applicable,

I'm looking for somebody in the NYC area who is proficient in all of the
below, and who is using the same or a very similar hardware setup to
show me the ropes. I'm having trouble getting off the ground, especially
where communication between Reaktor and Logic is concerned. Got OMS
problems, perhaps some other config. problems I am overlooking. I would
be willing to pay for your time in hard $$$, records (vinyl and CDs)
from my for trade list, or Chess lessons in equivalent time. Also any
help via. e-mail would be appreciated. If anybody has the same system
currently up and running, and wouldn't mind sharing exactly how they did
it, I'd greatly appreciate any advice.

I'm running:
Reaktor 2.3.1
Logic Audio Plat. 4.2.2
on a
B&W G3/400 w/
a Unitor 8 (which I can't seem to have OMS recognize)
and some outboard gear.

Thanks much,
Christophe