triple R at MUTEK

At 11:58 -0400 10.06.00, david turgeon wrote:
>no idea if this will reach any of the foreigners (or locals!) who will
>attend the jirku/brinkmann show tonight, but i will be in front of café
>campus from 8pm-8h15 tonight with a friend.  red shirt & black pants,
>sideburns & goatee.  if your idea of fun is to meet me (perhaps you
>ought to go out more? :) then be there.  Nothing Special should ensue
>until the actual show begins but it'll be fun to meet the people on this
>list who came to the event.
>
>although i have a bit of a problem with studio brinkmann, i expect it
>will come off very differently live.  triple-r i don't know who that is;
>anyone?

Triple R is Riley Rheingold, Traüm Label who brought us last year Gustavo
Lamas Cd, Kompakt new "working class heoe, and former DJ resident at the
beginning of Tresor. Triple R in all that years of techno music has been
behind a lot of Berlin labels and clubs...

He is said to be an amazing DJ, he will closely work tonight with Thomas B.

Eric Mattson, Program Advisor - web designer

MUTEK: Music, Sound and New Technologies
June 7 to 11, 2000, Montreal
http://www.mutek.ca

++++++++++++
ORAL, labOral............ ............
Oral: http://www.oral.qc.ca
At BIly Kün, 354 Mont_Royal est, Montréal, Québec
Dr P(r)axil: Tuesdays and thursdays, 10 PM to 2AM
DJ Christian Miron: Fridays, 10 PM to 2AM

june 07 juin - Laïka, MUTEK
Oral Collective
Herri Kopter (Jérôme Minière)/ live
Akufen (Marc Leclair) / live