Mac vs PC

this religous war is so tired...the Mac and PC are just tools...I use both
everyday and work with tools I like on both platforms...right now I am
using Max/MSP on my Powerbook pretty heavily but tend to create my
sounds/samples on both platforms and let my Max/MSP patch perform them
algorithmically...the Powerbook is also just a tool...think of it as a
configurable synthesizer that doesn't sit in a 19" rack or have a musical
keyboard attached...most synths today could be considered computers since
they have an OS, RAM, ROM, a CPU, DSP chip and a storage medium of some
sort...and some even let you attach a mouse and a monitor...
'nuff said
KIM

--Boundary_(ID_i9iOtFof5F6pd5BJbBR6lQ)