From: david turgeon [mailto:david.t@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 9:42 AM
To: microsound
Subject: Re: [microsound] inaudible rlw?

> I'd avoided his recordings, actually, understanding them all to be
virtually
> inaudible.  A lovely concept, I thought, but I already have a few discs of
> RLW that do the same thing; did I need more?

rlw, inaudible?  what discs would that be?  everything i've heard by rlw
so far (14, revue et corrigé, pullover) has been fairly audible, when
not plain noisy.  in his own way however, he is quite possibly as dry as
a günter (or, i suppose, a lopez) can be...

david

--Boundary_(ID_i9iOtFof5F6pd5BJbBR6lQ)