Powerbook & OS9 Qs

1) has anyone tried Pro Tools 4 on any of the newer Powerbooks? Does it run OK? And do those PC-Card-style sound cards for the Powerbooks work with Protools? (I'm particularly interested in ProTools 4.3)

2) Can any of you whizz-bangs tell me how to turn off the Indexing By Content in OS9? (It pops up at all the worst times and eats into my applications).

and will someone please give me the actual *numeric* IP for that Hotline Server.. I can't find it on a tracker.

Cheers