Re: [microsound] farben/gramm + dat politics

> I am rather surprised to see the "Staedtizism" compilation subjected
> to such derision here, as I found it to be, if unsurprising,
> consistently excellent and refreshingly varied.

yes, true. the hegemonic drone normally witnessed on mailing lists is
disappointingly absent with respect to this release. we can only hope it
returns, and with it the calm sense of order best bestowed by consensus.

as for the new pole and oval, i'm enjoying both of them immensely.  :)

sc