Eric, Montreal

Hi Taylor

I will for sure not be a stranger.... but nothing too much to say or write
these days.

In fact, the comeback from Mutek and Sonar is quite hard: no job, slow
reactions from distributors...july....problems to get my head fixed on the
future...etc...
I need to be more structured and less permissive about myself, to work
harder, so I would live happilier.

I will definitively take some time to build Oral and be more professional
than a Superior Amateur (as a friend in Paris call me).

The 12K compilation is really a must. Some very interesting discoveries on
this release, and great tracks from you guys.

Your presence and attitude made all a difference at Mutek.

Did you get married?....if not when will it be, if it already
happened...congratulations and all .....

What is the basic of this new 12K sublabel Richard wrote me about ? and
diiferences with 12K

Eric Mattson
Oral: http://www.oral.qc.ca
At BIly Kün, 354 Mont_Royal est, Montréal, Québec
Dr P(r)axil: Tuesdays and thursdays, 10 PM to 2AM
DJ Christian Miron: Fridays, 10 PM to 2AM
ORAl #1: Akufen 01-02, 12", june 2000, available