Re: [microsound] killer mac

----- Original Message -----
From: "cray" <amnesia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> While we are on the subject of Macs....the only reason I have gone for Pc
is
> cause I heard that it is impossible to get crack software for
> Mac...true/false?.... I dont actually have any crack software but
> If I bought a Mac, id then be poor, so I wouldn't be able to afford any
> software for a year.

this is exactly what kept me away from macs for all this time, but when i
discovered this list (in january/february?)
somebody told me to download the hotline client and ask for a password to
eddie peel. it took a couple of days to receive it, so i tried to connect to
other servers....  a whole world opened!!!! so i got a mac too =)

try inputing the name of your fave app here:
http://www.hotlinehq.com/search.html

PS. Eddie, i don't think i've ever said THANKS for letting me get on the
microsound server... well, THANK YOU! =)

p h o n k
                                 oo
                                  /|\     support
                                  / \   mutation