Re: [microsound] Ovalprocess confusion

Sean Cooper wrote:

> this is the case. everyone who is f'ing sick of this method of installing a
> "hidden track" raise your hand up.

I'll raise that hand, too. It was fun for a while with these hidden tracks
(about one month), but it's not so cool anymore. And 20 minutes? Considering the
time we've been waiting for a new Oval CD, why didn't Popp include some more
material? There isn't one bad track on the CD, so I'm sure he could've included
some more brilliant stuff.

btw, I bought the European version...same thing: 20 minutes of silence on the
last track. Perhaps he did an extended remix of 4'33 (duh...).

Also, a friend of mine just told me a about a hidden track on Autechre's EP7,
which I bought a long time ago. It's a track 0 kind of thing. A great track,
though (sort of Coil-ish), and perhaps the best one on this rather non-great
release.

/Øivind/

--Boundary_(ID_1/Ft+HkUho5Vg70yutZbHw)