Hotline???

Well, Ive decided to check out all the MP3's and stuff that everyone has been
talking about on this hotline thing. Ive never used Hotline before. Ive
downloada the PDF manual, so I will try to work it out for myself.
It would be great tho, if someone could put the details of how to connect
with (and be able to download) the microsound stuff for an absolute beginner.
It will be worth it, if only to see me eat humble pie after my comments about
the quality of MP3s!!
Thanks in advance
Rob

        Its a sign, its a sign!