Re: (amb) best music to trip to

None of you know me. I have just recently opened my eye to the world of
ambient and other forms of hypnotic music. Thus far, I would personally
suggest:

The entire album, "Endless Renovation" by Subarachnoid Space, in particular
"Will you Make my House A Carnival?" and "Twilight Sleep"

The SONG "Mezzanine" by Massive Attack. Near the end you won't be able to
tell if it's speeding up or slowing down... as far as I can tell it does both
at random intervals... "Exchange" isn't bad either

ANYTHING by Datacide, except for the incomplete track on Mp3.com.

And of course the ultimate of all space rock songs: "Planet Caravan" as
performed by Black Sabbath.

enjoy...
CAMMAC