that trippy trippy 0/r : )

yeah definitely. i live on the top floor, and we tripped during the day last summer and opened up all the windows. i heard for MILES! in all directions! the sounds that i normally filtered out were now sifting through. i am still in awe of the power of listening i had always been capable of and never accessed until then. since then, my own music has improved, and stuff like vlad delay, coil, nosei sakata, richard chartier, and taylor dupree has become monumentally important to me. listening to this music can act as a tryptaphine molecule for me now, heightening my awareness through sound. especially O/R by chartier and sakata.i didn't grasp it in within the first few listens, but after my experience last summer the album's overall shape has become apparent to me, with it's sub-audible frequencies and schixophrenic brilliance. it's music and sound pushed to the breaking point, intense and brilliant, and my head aches after i listen to it much like my balls do after good sex. i believe i've seen richard chartier on this list before, and if i have, i salute you , sir. thanks for the noise.

wow!
thank you for the wonderful review...i will forward it on to nosei : )

we will begin work on the second 0/r release in september.

richard
--
r   i   c   h   a   r   d   c   h   a   r   t   i   e   r

soundwork  .  visualwork   .   designwork   .

chartier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.3particles.com

NOW "untitled" on 12K008 compilation [12k, usa] CD

SOON
 series [line, usa] CD, sept 2000
typeof [fallt, ireland] 3" CD, 2000  http://fallt.com/invalidObject/index.html

"series[10]" on VARIIOUS comp [intransitive, usa] 2CD, summer 2000
"herein, then" on .00. comp [fylkingen records, sweden] CD, sept 2000 http://www.fylkingen.se
"untitled60sec" on Computer Music Journal comp (CMJ) CD, 2000