Repeat After Me playlist August 4, 2000

With apologies for the crosspost.

*Sonny Rollins: East Broadway Run Down [East Broadway Run Down] Impulse!

*Gauthier/Cline/Elizondo/Cline: Departure [The Music of Eric Von Essen
Volume 1] Cryptogramophone
*Thela: untitled (track 2) [Argentina] Ecstatic Peace
*Speculum Fight: No Season [Highball] Win Records
*Solid Eye: Gort [Fruits of Automation] Win Records
*Steve Reich: Music for 18 Musicians (excerpt) [Music for 18 Musicians]
ECM
*Steve Reich: America--Before the War [Kronos Quartet Released
1985-1995]
Nonesuch
*Steve Reich: Third Movement Part One (Slow) [The Desert Music] Nonesuch

*Steve Reich: Tehillim (Part I) [Tehillim] ECM
*Steve Reich: Eight Lines (Octet) [New York Counterpoint] Nonesuch
*Tetsu Inoue + Taylor Deupree: remote/beauty [active/freeze] 12K
*Lockweld: Sea Spray [Eutectic] Ground Fault
*noto: kern.modular [kerne] Plate Lunch
*Radiosonde: No Solutions [Meter Sickness] Ground Fault
*Ikue Mori: Bamboo Battle [Garden] Tzadik
*Lightwave: De Motu Pendulorum [Mindus Subterraneus] Fathom
*Pub: Summer (they can't see us in the dark) [Summer Pt 1 EP] Vertical
Form
*Isotope 217: Space Krikts [Who Stole the I Walkman?] Thrill Jockey
*Pacou: Freelancer [Tresor 2000 Compilation Volume 8] Tresor
*Matrix: Blue Film #10 [Blue Film EP] Chain Reaction
*Klettermax: Lotto [Sockenraub EP] Staat-Musik
*Rod Poole: December 96 (excerpt) [December 96] Win Records

Thanks for listening.

Glenn Bach
Repeat After Me
Friday 3-6 AM, PST