Atom TM (was RE: fm / pluramon)

>===== Original Message From david turgeon <david.t@xxxxxxxx> =====
>> Can anybody tell me who Atom(TM) is?
>
>that would be uwe schmidt aka atom heart & multiple additional
>personalities.

I'd just like to seize the opportunity to wholeheartedly recommend his album
Schnittstelle to one and all on this list. I can't muster a decent description
right now, but I think it's a fantastic album. Very pleased to hear that he's
going to do another release in that style within the year.

In some ways I think Schmidt comes closest to the idea (that I think David
had?) of pop made from glitch material. Not that Schnittstelle is such an
album...

Anyway, as with most releases on his label Rather Interesting, Schnittstelle
is both the artist and album name.

Michael

-+-
Involve Records http://involve.co.nz