Re: [microsound] antiorp (was:fm / pluramon)

this is from the gmeb site (www.gmeb.fr):

netochka nezvanova : curriculum vitae
1993 emerson college - theater performance of becket's - come and go
1995 1 woman show - becoming raging women + 1 bad man - dance theater
1996 graduated from the national shakespeare conservatory - classical
theater =cw4t7abs - digital version of netochka nezvanova is instantiated
1997 2 performance pieces - untitled krop3rom||a9ff audio cd released
1998 play - scrutiny my versions 7 audio+graphics+internet software released
1998 pursuing a degree in performance studies at columbia university
8'|sin.x(2^n) audio cd released refused commissions from farmers manual,
schoemer-haus, cagliari ea society, ORF kunstradio, deaf-v2 amsterdam. a
number of internet protest-presentations against internet korporat fascism
1999 audio+graphics+internet software released "=cw4t7abs net action" at the
international festival of computer arts in maribor/slovenia - the festival
presents / details =cw4t7abs internet activism and works

(http://www.gmeb.fr/SoftwareCompetition/Softs99/nebulam81.html)

mik