Re: [microsound] enough with antiorp

i guess you got my irony, david.

i remember a kind of flame war, when antiorp or alter ego whatever,
probably as an artsy statement, started leaving confusing messages on the
daw-mac-list a while ago. after a lot of weirdest discussions over weeks
on this list he/she/it was finally excluded from the list - with no real
reason actually other than taking his words for real instead of taking
them as a statement from beyond somehow.